RE: [FW1] Problem with FTP

Yes I also had this problem. For me the rule 0 was rejecting this since the
source ports used in
this connection were defined as "known ports" on the firewall.

Checkpoint asked me to do one of the following.

(1).	Delete the firewall service that is causing this problem. Log should
tell you which service
	is causing the problem. This is not feasible always.
(2).	Delete the service that is causing the problem and recreate them as
"Other". Somewhat
	complicated for starters.
(3).	Modify the base.def and remove the line in the "define
NOTSERVER_TCP_PORT(p) section
	that looks like this.
	( p in tcp_services, set sr10 RCODE_TCP_SERV, set sr11 0,
	set sr12 p, set sr1 0, log bad_conn)

Preet Kumar> -----Original Message-----