Re: [FW1] stopping vrrp broadcasts

Actually, the vrrp broadcasts are necessary on all interfaces that have a
VRRP address.  You'll notice that if you eliminate all VRRP addresses from
a segment, then the broadcasts will go away.  That's how VRRP works.  The
only thing that should go across the sync interface is the firewall state
connections.

-Mike

"Declan McKibben" <[email protected]> on 09/21/2000 08:20:19 AM

Please respond to [email protected]