[FW1] Exchange Services dropped by rule 0

Let me try this again without the tabs, so it is legible.

We have one FW with a localnet and a DMZ behind the FW with Exchange server
sitting in the DMZ.  I have set up the Directory Service and Information
Store used by Exchange and Outlook clients to use two specific high numbered
ports called DirStore and InfStore..  Everything appears to be working okay,
but the log is filling up with the following entries that are being blocked
by rule 0.  With Valid IP meaning the Valid IP assigned to the NIC on the
external interface of the FW and Random Ports are just that - the ports vary
between each log entry.

Origin        Valid IP
Service       Exchange_DirSer
Source        Local PC
Destination   Exchange Srv
Proto         tcp
Rule          0
S_Port        random ports

And many combinations of the above all dropped by rule 0.  All with Origin
"Valid IP"

Again, all appears to be working okay, but the log will fill up in minutes.

Any insight would be appreciated.