From: Bob Bisignani [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 1:33 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] SSO and SDL

>From my limited experience:
   Try logging on as your NT Domain Account - just like you are on your
internal LAN.

   Enable SDL only

   Try from the Internet, logging on using your regular NT Domain Account

   SecuRemote should launchput in the necessary credentials to access our
network - SecuRemote/Check Point credentials

   You should see your logon script execute, if you have one - PLEASE LET ME

KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU, IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. Server Mgr, User Mgr for
Domains should work. I have been able to add a PC to the Dmain from the
outside using this, change a password, have user who has never logged on
before logon etc. BUT THE LOGON SCRIPT DOES NOT WORK.

   I had to include :netbios_nat (true) in my objects.C file to get this to
work and change my dnsinfo.C fiel to include my pdc and domain.

Bob