Re: [FW1] SSO and SDL

From my limited experience:
Try logging on as your NT Domain Account - just like you are on your internal LAN.

Enable SDL only

Try from the Internet, logging on using your regular NT Domain Account

SecuRemote should launchput in the necessary credentials to access our network - SecuRemote/Check Point credentials

You should see your logon script execute, if you have one - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU, IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. Server Mgr, User Mgr for Domains should work. I have been able to add a PC to the Dmain from the outside using this, change a password, have user who has never logged on before logon etc. BUT THE LOGON SCRIPT DOES NOT WORK.

I had to include :netbios_nat (true) in my objects.C file to get this to work and change my dnsinfo.C fiel to include my pdc and domain.

Bob

From: Patrick Baird <[email protected]>
To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: [FW1] SSO and SDL
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:36:16 -0400

This was formerly "[FW1] Secure Domain Logon w/ SP2 win98 LMHOSTS entry".

Magically, I say that because I'm not sure what I changed to fix it, I can
now browse network neighborhood.  I now have a "thicker skulled" question
about SSO and SDL.

When I have an NT laptop, I am logging in with a local username and password
to that machine. So the machine domain, and not with cached credentials.
What do I have to put in for SSO NT username? I want SSO and SDL to use my
"network account" when started, but is SSO fired up based on who you login
as?

I hope my problem is clear, and its 4.1 SP2 on NT, with 4165 as the
SecuRemote client.

thanks!

PDB