[FW1] FW1 sp2 and WEBSENSE 4.2.x

All,

Since WEBSENSE 4.2.x does not allow the Firewall-1 version the ability to use the "Users and Groups" to setup varying levels of access to the Web, has anyone figured out a way around it? It won't even give me the option to import my LDAP users. Since you can only have one rule for BLOCKED and one rule for NOT_BLOCKED, I can only implement the Global Policy!

Creating a set of policies based on IP Address Ranges is NOT an option, we are just too large.

I've currently got Websense 3.11 installed and use Multiple groups from my LDAP server directly in the rulebase, but with the new version, you can't do that. Websense says they are working with Checkpoint on a solution to allow the use of "users and groups", but I don't know.

Does anyone have any suggestions on another URL Filtering product that will allow the use of groups to control varying levels of access?

Thanks!

Bob D.