[FW1] Changing IP address on checkpoint firewall?

I am planning on changing the IP address on my internal network adapter, and I'd
like to verify with the other members of the list that there is nothing else I
need to do other than changing the address at the OS level(including routes of
course), and again under the firewall network object.  The details of my
firewall are as follows.....

Checkpoint 4.0 build 4031
solaris 5.6
the primary (hme0) interface will remain the same
the qfe0 is the interface which will change.

Thanks,
Mike