[FW1] SecureRemote and WinRoute Pro

All-

Has anyone had success using SecureRemote with WinRoute Pro? Scenario: I
have a Win2K machine running WinRoute Pro 4.1 and SecureRemote 4157 SP1.
WinRoute is open pretty wide, but I get a communication failure when trying
to exchange keys or update the site with my corporate fw. I checked Phoneboy
and the FAQ said it could be done, but it wasn't real specific. If somebody
has worked this or knows where I can get some info I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks.
-Jeff