Re: [FW1] Installation of stonebeat full cluster for FW1

Hello anil,

we are using sbfc with Solaris 2.7 with no problem, except some
problems with ConnectControl.

Pedro

Wednesday, September 20, 2000, 3:16:04 AM, you wrote:

a> hi
a>         has anyone installed stonebeat fullcluster for firewall-1
a> I am installing it on solaris but facinfg some problems in assigning the
a> heartbeat and operative interfaces. If anyone has installed it please get
a> back to me
a> Thanks and regards
a> anil

a>      To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please see the instructions at
a>                http://www.checkpoint.com/services/mailing.html