[FW1] Is this a DOS - port 36121

Hi all,

We are running FW1 ver 4.1 and running inbound security servers for SMTP,
outbound HTTP and FTP. Lately, we have a lot of connection attempts coming
from internet to the external IP of our firewall using 36121 as service. In
the log file, the entries read:

Action     Service    Src        Dst       Rule   Src port     Info.
drop        36121     a.b.c.d    f.w.I.P   4        51564        len 44
reject      36121     a.b.c.d    f.w.I.P   0        51564        message
SYNDefender warning: SYN->SYN-ACK->Timeout

This is usually before a SMTP connection to our inbound smtp server.

I've check the port and it doesn't seems to related to any Trojan. Any
advice welcome.

Ken