From: John Neville [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 12:28 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] Adding a FW administrator

I am trying to add an additional administrative user with RW privileges using the FWCONFIG command. I add the user and set the password then add the GUI client IP.

When the person tries to log on they get an "Authentication Failed" "Cannot connect to server" but I can log on without a problem from the same workstation.

Platform - Solaris
CKPfw = v4.0