From: Rodney Lacroix [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 11:28 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] SecuRemote on NT Workstation not working

I've just installed SecuRemote on an NT 4.0 workstation with an ISP dial-up
connection to the Internet.  I can download the policy fine, but never get
the login or am able to access any internal services.  I'm assuming that my
bindings are screwed up, but not sure where to start looking.  The machine
has one PCMCIA network card, and an internal modem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  I had to install dial-up networking as
part of this, so I assume it would work.