From: Joacir Rolim [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 8:14 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] SecRemote Problems II

Hi there,
Since I upgraded my NT 4.0 Firewall to a new version 4.1 with SP2 I haven´t been able to use the secure remote client any more. When I try to create a new site, the SecuRemote Client shows this message:

Erro: The site is not licensed to perform the requested action.
The version of the SecuRemote is: 4.1 SP-2 DES, Build number: 4165.
Does anyone know how I can fix it ?
Thanks in advance.
Joacir Rolim