AW: [FW1] No license for User Interface

Estela,

I've had the exact same problem today with my IP330. Took me a little while
and some help of some friends till I figured this out.

1) You won't need a license for the GUI Client. Just install the FW-1
license you got from Checkpoint with fw putlic (fwstop first, fw putlic,
fwstart). I did reboot the system afterwards but I'm not sure wether that's
needed or not.
2) use cpconfig to add an admin user name, passwd and configure access for a
management station
3) assign the IP-Number/Hostnumber in Voyager in System Configuration/Host
Address Assignment. I did set up the FW's IP plus my GUI client IP there.
Again, I'm not exactly sure wether that's needed or not.
4) Make sure that you use the right user name when you try to log in :>

I hope this was of help,
	Joerg

Joerg Weber, Systemadministration
JET-Online GmbH