[FW1] ***Securemote and NAT

All,

Interestingly enough I have been able to get Securemote 4.1SP2 working
from behind a NAT device using the UDP encapsulation mechanism.  It
wirks beautifully and I am ecstatic...it gets better.

The NAT device is a linux packet filter/NAT firewall.  I am using a
dial-up connection on a dedicated phoneline (until DSL gets way out
here)  My provider drops my connection and I re-connect every 12 hours
exactly.  This wouldn't be a problem if I shut down my securemote before
the IP address cycled, but when my connection re-establishes, I see
packets leaving my SR workstation that look like:

SRC UDP:2746-->DST UDP:2746

through the dial-up interface I see:

SRC UDP:random high port-->CHPTFW UDP:2746
CPTFW UDP:2746 -->SRC UDP:same random port

then nothing coming back internally.  It is almost as if the packets
being sent after the connection address changes are malformed.  Most
times if I restart the SR workstation it starts working...sometimes I
have to un-install and re-install SR....

any thoughts?