[FW1] VPN & FTP client.

Hi,

I have just got the VPN module on our firewall (FW-1 4.1 on NT 4.0 SP5) and
I need a little help with SecuRemote.

I have setup an FTP server on our LAN and I want a remote PC on the
internet
to be able to connect to the FTP server via a secure connection.  The FTP
client
will either be 95 or NT 4.0 and the FTP process will be an automated one.

I have managed to get SecuRemote working but it prompts for a username &
password each time.  How can I get the program to automate the connection
to the VPN?

Thanks.

James Tyrrell.