RE: [FW1] DSL and Secure remote

First of all, use IKE/isakmp not fwz - Try that first
-----Original Message-----
From: Travis Guinn [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2000 6:04 AM
To: 'Guillaume, Reginald'; Worldwide Support (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [FW1] DSL and Secure remote

If you are using NAT with your DSL modem you may have a very tough time getting SR to work. It was said that version 4.1 SP2 and the latest SR will work behind a NATed device but I have not seen it yet. Other wise I don't think SR will work from behind any other router or firewall performing NAT or masquerading.

HTH

Travis Guinn MCSE/CCSE/CCA/A+
Data Transit, Intl - Dallas
1999 #1 Citrix Integrator Nationwide