[FW1] fwdtmquery.dll error

After upgrading to FW4.1 sp1 (or sp2), I got an fwdtmquery.dll error on my event log.  Cannot find the file.    "Failed to load DTMQuery.dll".  I have tried looking at various places and still have not find the answer to this.  Has anyone run into this problem.  I have an NT 4 with SP6 on this FW server.