From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Little, Craig (SSI-SIAP-NP5)
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 12:16 AM
To: 'A Page'; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] FW-1, can it support 2 leased line connection to
Internet

And if it can be done - is it possible to route certain types of
traffic to specified connections (e.g. have one reserved to http
only, and all other traffic over the second connection). I imagine if
it can that Floodgate would be involved somewhere??

Cheers

Craig.

This e-mail message and attachments are confidential between the
intended parties and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately
and destroy the message and any attachments.  If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution,
amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.