[FW1] FW-1, can it support 2 leased line connection to Internet

Hi all you experts,

I have got some question regarding increasing of the
number of Internet connection that can be handled by
FW-1. Currently (shown in Fig 1), we have a Checkpoint
Firewall FW-1 running with a single connection to the
internet.

		     Internet

		-----------------
		|   Checkpoint	|      DMZ
		|    Firewall	|------------------
		|      FW-1     |
		-----------------

		Internal network

                     Fig. 1

But we would like to add another leased line to
connect our network to the Internet (ie 2 leased line
to the Internet). I would like to find out if it is
possible to use the same Firewall FW-1 to connect to
the Internet as shown in Fig 2. Have any of you done
this before, if this is possible, could you advise me
on how I could do it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

             Internet             Internet
         (first connection)   (second connection)
                 |                 |
                 |                 |
                |   Checkpoint      |    DMZ
                |      FW-1         |