[FW1] exchange on checkpoint 4.1 with sp2

Hi Checkpoint Gurus!

I have exchange server inside the network with mail relay on dmz. I upgrad my checkpoint firewall 4.0 to 4.1 with sp2. It is on NT 4.0 OS with sp5.

I bring it up on production and a weird problem happen. I am able to received e-mail from outside, but I can't send e-mail outside.

Any suggesstion/recommendation?

Please help.

zinc