RE: [FW1] Blocking MP3 downloads from the internet

Okay - regardless of how effective it is - it will stop some mp3 traffic
and I'd like to try anyway.

Could someone let me know the correct procedure.

Thanks

Tim Higgins

                    Richard Mayhew <[email protected]>
                    Sent by:                                    To:     [email protected]
                    [email protected]        cc:
                    kpoint.com                                  Subject:     RE: [FW1] Blocking MP3 downloads from the internet

                    15/09/00 00:09

Its a good start I think...

At 12:23 PM 00/09/14, you wrote:

>I think this has no sense... most of the mp3-files have different
extensions
>(ex. .zip, .doc, ...) just because
>of that...
>anybody another idea?

"'Ed
>Harris'" <[email protected]>,
>                     Sent by:
>[email protected]
>                     [email protected]        cc:
>
>                     kpoint.com                                  Subject:
>RE: [FW1] Blocking MP3 downloads from the internet
>

>                     13/09/00 20:35
>

>Place this in your path on your URI resource;
>
>{*/*.mp3,*.mp3}
>
>Hope that helps

Regards
Richard Mayhew

Unix / Security Administrator - M-Web Cape Town - CCSE
Tel:Fax:Cell:SMS:@sms.co.za
ICQ:    193458
Splash Radio: http://radio.splash.co.za:8000
http://www.mweb.co.za