[FW1] FW-1 SP2 (reloading policy and connection table)

Hello All,
	As many of you have been migrated to FW-1 SP2. Correct me if I am wrong here.

-> Whenever you run fwstop;fwstart , FW-1 flushes its connection table and as a default
     behavior it won't allow established connection anymore. (Since they are sending
NON-SYN)
     packets after FW-1 restart. And you will see lots of "Unknown established TCP
packets".

RESULT: You will loose all valid connections. (telnet, ftp, rlogin, any client/server
application based
              on TCP/IP) after FW-1 restart process.

->Same thing happens even if you try to reload security policy from management GUI. It
also
    flushes connection table and loose all established connections.

So what that means is , I can not modify/reload security policy during day time as I know
lots of
users will scream at me. If you have multi-site setup spread all over globe, then users
are busy
round-the-clock and again I can not reload policy without hurting users.

IS THERE ANY EASY SOLUTION TO THIS in FW-1 SP2?

(I want to keep this feature of rejecting "Unknown TCP Packets" (if they are really
unknown)
 but also do not want to loose my valid established connections.)

Yes! I want to have my own cake and eat it too!!

Thanks!!

Rajeev