RE: [FW1] Problem with Instalation on Windows 2000 Professional

HI,

Did you try to install firewall module in win 2000?

regards,

Matias

                    dsullinger
                    <dsullinger@y        Para:   Scott Friedman <[email protected]>,
                    ahoo.com>            "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>,
                                         [email protected]
                    14/09/00             cc:
                    10.25                Asunto:      RE: [FW1] Problem with Instalation
                                         on Windows 2000 Professional

We have been running the GUI under Win2K since early
beta stages.  It runs fine without any problems.

Dean C. Sullinger
Arizona Dept of Transportation

=====
--