-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Eddy
Feryanto
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 1:26 PM
To: [email protected]; 'Fw-1-Mailinglist@Lists. Us. Checkpoint.
Com (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: [FW1] can't ping to certain IP address

Hi Rusdy,

thanks for the respond have checked and re-checked again your suggestion.
but i can't find which part is went wrong.
when I tracert to that IP (12.39.150.128)
it stop at 12.125.97.30

can your or somebody else reach that ip ?

regards
Eddy