Re: [FW1] Security Implications of using VNC Viewer /WinVNC

Not sure where I read/found this, but I remember hearing that people were
tunnelling VNC over SSH.  You'll prolly take a small performance hit, but
the added security is worth it IMHO.  You probably can find more info by
searching on Google or Deja for "VNC and ssh".

--
Aaron Turner        [email protected] Engineer                         Vicinity Corp.
Cell:http://www.vicinity.com