[FW1] VPN between SecuRemote and Altiga VPN Concentrator

Hi,
   Can SecuRemote work with other VPN gateways? Is there a way we can use
SecuRemote to establish client-based VPN with Altiga VPN Concentrator (
Cisco 3005 )? We have one site using Altiga as client-based VPN solution, If
we can use SecuRemote with Altiga, then we don't need to load both Altiga
client and SecuRemote on remote users' laptops which I think it might cause
conflict at the NDIS driver level. How do I configure SecuRemote so it won't
try to authenticate user with FW-1 Management Server through TCP port 264
and 256 and just use UDP encap to do IKE with Altiga? If possible, we would
like to investigate the possibilities of establish VPN between SecuRemote
and Cisco VPN-capable routers too. Thanks.

Vincent Cheng
Sr. Network Engineer
MicroWarehouse, Inc.
1720 Oak Street