Re: [FW1] Sonicwall vpn

>>> On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:46:17 -0400, "Daniel Snyder"
>>> <[email protected]> said:

DS> I am attempting to establish a vpn with 4.1 sp2 (NT) and
DS> a sonicwall.  I am using IPsec and have not been
DS> successful.  it doesn't appear that the sonicwall is
DS> responding to the key exchange.  Checkpoint uses 1 SPI
DS> and the sonicwall has both incoming and outgoing SPI.
DS> as far as I can tell the configuration is close to
DS> correct.  I appreciate any information and successful
DS> installs

DS> dan snyder

Dan,
  I've done this successfully twice and am in the middle of
  an unsuccessful attempt.  My first suggestion would be to
  look at
  ftp://ftp.sonicwall.com/pub/info/FW-1_to_SonicWALL_VPN.pdf
  if you haven't already.  If that doesn't help, let me
  know, perhaps I can offer some insight (although with my
  recent luck, perhaps not. :) )
--andy
  Andrew Caird     [email protected]        Mechanical Dynamics
  UNIX Systemshttp://www.adams.com