RE: [FW1] FireWall-1 and Citrix problem.

Tom,
1. "ip helper" has nothing to do with this. "ip helper" is used to forward
dhcp requests from a dhcp client on the lan of a router to a remote dhcp
server.
2. As it is the client who starts the metaframe connection with a udp
packet/1604 to the citrix server (asks for which applications are available
etc (ICA Browser)), there's no need to use ip forward-protocol neither.

Conan,
Make sure you have opened up both tcp port 1494 (this appearently works) and
1604 (appearently not). 1604/udp is used only in published applications, and
only in the initial connection setup. If you don't want to open this udp
port, it's possible to put the ip address of the metaframe server and the
name of the published application in the hosts file of the client.

Lars