Re: [FW1] SecureRemote client over firewall-1

Take a look at:

http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0141.html

Your securemote connections are probably going through the firewall and routers to
the destination, and the routers or firewall are dropping the return IP type 50
traffic or the return UDP 500 traffic.

One solution might be to upgrade to FW-1 SP2 and Securemote build 4165, use
"force_udp_encapsulation", then most devices will see the connection as a UDP 2746
connection and treat it as such.

Good Luck.

Chris