[FW1] SQLNet8 connections with FW1

Hi,

I have a problem with my SQLNet 8 connections in the FW1 - 4.1 sp1 NT4.0sp6:

My Oracle 8 server is using static NAT (10.1.1.1-->20.1.1.1) to be reached by all the clients in the network 20.0.0.0. Everything works, the clients can do telnet, icmp and sqlNet in the ports tcp/1521 (sqlNet1) and tcp/1526

But sometimes (very often) the connection of the Oracle clients to the server is lost. (The oracle error is ORA-03113, "end-of-file on communication channel" ), so I need to restart my client application and everything works again. Sometimes (not very often) the same happens with the telnet sessions in the middle of their work, not in passive status! For your information not all the clients are disconnected at the same time, actually is random :-(

Moving the oracle server to the same 20.0.0.0 works perfect so I don't get any "lost connection" problems, the problem is with FW1.

This issue with SQLNet8 is well document in the Oracle site (Doc ID:  Note:97932.1) who should be working with Checkpoint to solve it.

I would like to know if you guys know how to deal with this problem.

Thanks.

Alex Tavera