[FW1] 2 Exchange domains, 1 FW-1

Hi all:

I have 2 MS Exchange servers, both separate domains (dom1.com, dom2.com).
They need to live behind the FW1 3.0b server.
I can send and receive smtp to dom1.com, but cannot send out smtp on
dom2.com.
They Exchange box on dom2.com sends a non-delivery as "host unreachable".
When I go to the dom2.com server and send a ping I get name resolution and 1
packet back, but the next 4 time out.
I have dom2.com assigned a perm IP (which is riding behind the "real" ip of
the external nic) and have set the route table on the firewall...
This is the policy I have for it:

SRC	DST			SVC				ACT
any	dom2.com-publicip	smtp->inbound-dom2.com	accept.
				http
				ldap

Any ideas as to why the dom2.com Exchange cannot get host resolution?

Thanks!!!

Tom Pellowski