From: Dwayne Mowers [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 11:19 AM
To: 'Fw-1-Mailinglis' (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] Connection Issues

I am using CP4.1 SP1, I am having difficulty in seeing the internal
interface.  I can browse the internet at the firewall but not with the end
user stations.  All internal addresses are 10.x the internal interface on
the firewall is 10.x.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Dwayne Mowers, CCSA
Network Consulting Manager