RE: [FW1] Firewall 4.1SP1 rejects ftp connections

Title: RE: [FW1] Firewall 4.1SP1 rejects ftp connections

What solution did you try?

--- Begin Message ---
Title: [FW1] Firewall 4.1SP1 rejects ftp connections

Hello everyone,

I installed a few firewalls lately (3.0 / 4.0) and they all had the problem that known high ports used by ftp (ftp-data) were dropped. (eg. lotus = 1352 tcp) I found a solution in the checkpoint website that removed this problem. (= altering base.def)

Now I installed a FW4.1 SP1 and these connections are rejected instead of dropped. This resultes in the same problems for the clients. using the solution above doesn't work here. Is there a way to remove these rejects ?

Thanks for your time,

Jeroen Kwast