[FW1] SMTP Server error with attachments

This is an odd one that I can't quite figure out, so as always, any insight
as to what I'm missing would be appreciated.

I'm using an SMTP resource that uses a NAV for firewalls CVP server.  It's
set up very simply - only * for sender and recipient.  What I've noticed, is
that from a particular domain, an email can be received without incident.
However, if the same email has an attachment, it throws a 'error
notification ...   reason <data> failed 554 SPAM relay detected.  Any ideas
on what's causing, or how to correct this?

Thanks a bunch,

Cameron Hunziker
Systems Administrator * Blackbaud, Inc.
2000 Daniel Island Dr * Charleston, SC 29492-7541
Tel* [email protected]

People get surprised when networks fail and meltdown;
I get surprised when they don't.   -  Bassam Halabi