[FW1] dnsinfo.C w/ dns and LMdata not working.

I am trying to modify my dnsinfo.C file to include LMdata info. I had it
working with just the :dns_servers section. When I added the :LMdata to the
end two things happen. It doesn't populate the lmhosts file and the userc.C
file doesn't contain anything pertaining to dns, not even my dns server
information, just :dnsinfo(). Using 4.1 SP2 on both fw and mgmt station. I
am using the following checkpoint document:

http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/docs/public/os/winnt/pdf/SDL-Prep.pdf

 If anyone has a working dns/lmhosts dnsinfo.C file it would love to look at
it. (comment out all your server IP info though.) Thanks.

-Tim