[FW1] FW1_pslogon dropped

I have set up 2 rules:

SecuRemote@Any	FW	FW1_pslogon	Client Encrypt	Long
SecuRemote@Any	encdomain	NBT,dns,echo-request	Client Encrypt	Long
It appears the the policy is successfully downloaded to the client but the
log shows the FW1_pslogon request being dropped by my
Any	FW	Any	DROP
rule, located farther down the rulebase.  I receive the message that the
user is successfully authenticated, and the dnsinfo.C file is updated with
any changes, is this entry in error or what is wrong here?

thanks!

Patrick D. Baird
Senior Solutions Developer - MCSE
mVest Technology Solutions, Inc.