RE: [FW1] Secure Domain Logon w/ SP2 win98 LMHOSTS entry

No.

I still haven't found what the entry into the dnsinfo.C file is for SP2 for
win98 clients.
Also, I have configured DUN as documented, but still have some questions.

	If I choose to logon using DUN, and select an MSN profile, I can not
log into MSN because it is using my network logon information which doesn't
work for MSN.  If I log in locally to the laptop, using a local NT account,
then dial MSN, SDL does not occur, and I can not browse network neighborhood
and must map all drives I want to use.

	What is the correct configuration for NT and SDL when dialing to an
ISP and logging in locally.  Or is there a way to use the ISP DUN and supply
alternate credentials?  SO here's what I tried:
	1.) at the network login select my domain, use my network account,
and select DUN
	2.) Choose my ISP DUN setting
	3.) In the window that pops up, enter my ISP domain info
	4.) - I get Error 5: Access Denied, I'm assuming it is still using
my network info to log into MSN

Does anyone have the process for SDL, dialing into an ISP, with SSO, on NT
in simple steps in english?
Does anyone have the additional change to the dnsinfo.C file?

I have verified that my dnsinfo.C is correctly running and populating the
lmhosts file with the correct information as it should.

thanks!

PDB