[FW1] Anti-spoofing and Pushing Rules

We have two Nokia firewalls (v4 SP5 hotfix) in a VRRP configuration (master/backup).  All the interfaces on both firewalls were defined with anti-spoofing (2 interfaces - this net, 1 "private" interface - specific, and 1 "public" interface - other).  When anti-spoofing was pushed, it seemed to work okay execpt . . .

the management console continually timed out after that when pushing a policy to the backup firewall.  An FW TAB -S -T CONNECTIONS on the backup revealed 6 connections.  FW STAT showed an active policy on the four interfaces.  FW FETCH worked as did FWSTOP;FWSTART.  BTW, the system status shows the firewall in a continually disconnected status.

I have absolutely no problems with the primary, only the secondary.

Any ideas?

David C. Diemer, CNE, CCSA
Enterprise Security Firewall Engineer
Georgia Department of Administrative Services (DOAS)