From: Dan Hitchcock [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 4:21 PM
To: FW-1 Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] I hate local.arp Part 2

BTW, any tricks need to happen to get the router to do the ARP instead?  I'm
imagining that all I should need to do is put in a static ARP entry, a la:

arp x.x.x.x yyyy.yyyy.yyyy arpa

Then, add a rule to accept the packets, a NAT rule, and a static route in
the NT routing table.  Am I forgetting anything?  I must be, because that
doesn't work either.

Dan Hitchcock
CCNA, MCSE
Network Engineer
Xylo, Inc. (formerly employeesavings.com)The work/life solution for corporate thought leaders