RE: [FW1] SecuRemote client with unrouteable ip address

Title: RE: [FW1] SecuRemote client with unrouteable ip address

Sounds to my like you are using IKE.

According to what I've read, you have to switch to FWZ. Try that if you haven't.

--- Begin Message ---
Title: [FW1] SecuRemote client with unrouteable ip address

I am experiencing a problem involving an SR client with an
unroutable 192.168.x.y ip address behind a Hide NAT gateway.
This client can authenticate, but not connect to a server in
my Encryption Domain behind a v4.0 SP7 FW-1 box. I am using
ISAKMP 3DES and have followed all the Phoneboy FAQ's.

I guess my basic question is can FW-1 handle the 192.168.x.y
ip address it sees when it decrypts & decapsulates the ip 50
packets it receives from the SR client mentionned above? The
last log message seen before things die is the below:

keyinst fw >daemon proto ip src 192.168.1.3 dst ... srckeyid ... dstkeyid ...
rule 0 scheme: ISAKMP methods: Combined ESP: 3DES + SHA1 (phase 2 completion)

Someone must have this working out there - am I missing something simple?