[FW1] Problem with LOG

Dear Friends:

I have the next configuration:
1 VPN-1 Module 4.1 SP 1( Firewall-1 ) running in a Nokia IP440 box
1 Management Console 4.1 SP1 running in a NT server

This is working fine.

I have a problem with the LOG VIEWER

In my configuration I have 35 rules in the Policy Editor

When I open the LOG VIEWER, all is fine, the problem is when I try to make a
filter in a specific rules (23); if I make a filter for the others rules (
for Example Rules 20 ), the log viewer work fine and It show me only the
Rule 20. But when I make the filter for the rule 23, It show me nothing for
this rules..I review above and below and nothing.
ANd when I look the LOG without filters, I can look item about the rule 23.
But when I make a filter ( AGAIN ) for this rule ( 23 ) I look nothing (
again ).

Someone know which is the problem.
The problem could be the Management Console?
Could re-install the management Console, It could solve my problem?

Thank

I Wait for your help..

Regards

Oscar Aviles