From: Tigges, Kevin [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2000 3:01 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] Sec Rem for Win2K

Have the Latest build of Secure Remote for Win2K.  I know that you can't
have one of your internal IP's bound to anything or your traffic won't
route
out across the dial up adapter.  Learned this from v4.0 which was
working
great until we upgraded to 4.1.  On my laptop, Windows disables the lan
adapter when there is no cable, plus I've even gone so far as to disable
the
NIC.  Still I am not routing to the firewall or encryption domain.  I
get
authenticated just fine, but traffic stays local.  Everything is working
fine with NT4 and Win9x machines using their respective versions of S/R
4.1

I've checked the routing tables and everything else on the machine I can
think to check and I'm at a loss right now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Kevin Tigges
Network Administrator
CARITAS Health Services
1850 Bluegrass Ave   Louisville, KY  40215phoneFax (Faxes arrive via email)pager
<mailto:[email protected]>

at