From: Mark van Kerkwyk [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 06:14
To: Firewall-1 Maillist
Subject: [FW1] Hybrid IKE Securemote problem

Hi,
     I'm having problems getting Hybrid IKE Securemote setup, I have
followed the CP document on it.

Running 4.1 and I have the following eval license.
10.10.10.10    30Sep2000  cpsuite-eval-des-v41 cprs:4.1:rs5
cpsuite-eval-des-v41 cprs:4.1:rs5 CK-EE0136198FC4

I have created the internalca (using fw internalca create -dn
"O=FRED,C=US") and certified the firewall object (fw internalca certify -o
FW-MOF "O=FRED,C=US") , both appear to work successfully, but when I go
into the workstation object, there are no certs in the list, no is there an
option to select Hybrid in the IKE workstation properties

Any ideas ?? Could there be a licensing issue, is a ca license required ??

Thanks

Mark