[FW1] Pb with FTP protocol

Hello, i'm Sebastien the french guy =)

I have some pb with the FTP protocol.

I have a FW-1 4.0 (on a SUN) with external address for my FTP, HTTP, POP-3, SMTP in th arp file (S99ifconfig)
Routes are correct.
Policy are correct
NAT are correct

HTTP, SMTP, POP-3 pass but FTP don't pass

To test all of these protocol i use FTP Serv-U on an internal workstation and i change my server port when i have to test a protocol (FTP=21, SMTP=25, etc.)

Then from an external workstation i try to telnet my "server" with the correct port.

On the FW1 log i see the FTP packet enter but FW drope it when the packet try to go out (rule=0 ?!?!?!?!)

Do someone can help me ?

Thanks a lot.
Sebastien Loyer.

ps: sorry for my english ;-)