RE: [FW1] local.arp changes still not picked up

Thanks all for all the help. Everything is working as it should. The
problem started because the initially the MAC addr had a typo. Even though
that had been corrected early, on the Cisco router was retaining it in its
arp table. Once that  was cleared and the FW restarted, it worked fine.

Thanks again

Bill