[FW1] Lost Policy

Help!

Whilst deleting an unused object from my FW1 4.0 policy on NT4 the GUI Dr
Watson'd, now when I load the GUI to continue working on the policy it loads
an empty Standard policy and puts an error message in the NT Event log to
the effect that it cant load objects in rulebase.fws because the object I
was deleting is not in scope.

Any time I go near the policy I save it with a date related name, now when I
try to open the last good policy there are none on the list!

My policy is still running but I cant get at it and I have forgotten how to
recover it, any advice welcome.

Hugh Gamble