[FW1] W2K SR Beta and VPN-1

Greetings all,

I'm trying to figure out if a problem I'm having is related to the SR beta
for W2K, my firewall configuration, or general W2K oddities on a test
network.

The configuration:

SR-Client ------ VPN-1 ----- Mgmt Station (10.0.1.2)
(W2K Beta)       4.1 SP2  |
                          +- Test W2K Adv Server (10.0.1.3)

                          +- Test Linux (10.0.1.4)

Registered Address       NAT (10.0.1/24)
W2K Server is static NAT, as is the mgmt station

The SR client authenticates fine (IKE, UDP encap), and can see/connect to
general services on the Linux box (telnet, finger, etc.). However, it
appears that other services such as sending Exchange email or Terminal
Services don't work properly.

Could it be caused by having the destination systems having static NAT
translations? Does anyone else have these three components working together
in a similar configuration?

TIA,

--- Gavin