Re: [FW1] No Destination

Debra,

Has the box unexpectedly come down? How long has
the fw system been up - or better yet, how long has the
GUI been up and do you still see this after a reboot?

I've had many strange things appear/not appear if the
station(Win95) I'm runnng the GUI on runs short of
memory. I switched to NT and it's way more stable,
and I can run many more(4x) concurrent programs.

What does rule 17 say is allowed for destination?

BTW, why do you feel the user should need a clue?

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
e-Business Infrastructure