[FW1] Migrating Rules

Hello

I dont know if this subject was allready discoussed here, but here it
goes:

I had one FW4.0 whithout management console. I did the upgrade to FW4.1
and bought one new FW. So now I have 2 FW1, one managmente station, and
the rules are on one of the machines. What I need to know is if its
possible to pass all the rules, objects and services that where on the
FW, that was migrated to 4.1, into the management console.

I'm running on CKP FW1 on Solaris.

Thank's in advance

SRosa
begin:vcard
n:Rosa;S�rgio
tel;cell:+351.91.821 30 12
tel;fax:+351.1.392 95 70
tel;work:+351.1.392 95 60
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.solsuni.pt
org:Solsuni, SA;Post Sales
adr:;;Rua Borges Carneiro, 61-A;;;1249-026 Lisboa;Portugal
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:System Engenier
x-mozilla-cpt:;31104